Inspire Education's blog
Infographic: How to Start Your Child Care Career in Australia
Want to get a job in child care?
Check out this infographic on what you need to be a child care worker. Here’s a quick rundown:
- • Employment is predicted to increase to 150,000 by 2018
- • Sydney and the rest of New South Wales have the largest number of carers
- • Queensland led by Brisbane and Victoria led by Melbourne are tied for the 2nd highest number
- • The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care is the minimum qualification, but…
- • The Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is also required for at least 50% of workers in centre-based providers
- • Weekly salaries range from $740-$1,100 depending on your position and experience
Share this infographic on your site by copying and pasting the following:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Luke Imbong (see all)
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care: FAQ - May 19, 2015
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care: FAQ - May 5, 2015
- Infographic: 7 Fast Growing Jobs and Careers for Australians - April 24, 2015